Join Me at the NetDiligence® Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum!
My good friends at HB Litigation Conferences present:
The NetDiligence® Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum
June 7-8, 2010 | The Union League, 140 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
I’ll be a speaker on a panel discussing insurance coverage for cyber risk and privacy issues. Here’s the topic for my panel:
Are You Covered When Hackers Get Through?
• Does a company have coverage for data breaches?
• Knowing your client and when to advise coverage
• Advising clients who have been hacked
• How to secure coverage for future incidents
• Finer legal points of coverage-handling fines, penalties, and notice costs
• Business interruption claims
Moderator: Nicholas Economidis, Specialty Lines, Beazley Group, Philadelphia
Oliver Brew, Vice President of Technology, Media and Telecoms Underwriting, Hiscox USA, Westchester, NY
Richard Bortnick, Esq., Cozen O’Connor, West Conshohocken, PA
This blog is for informational purposes only. This may be considered attorney advertising in some states. The opinions on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of the author’s law firm and/or the author’s past and/or present clients. By reading it, no attorney-client relationship is formed. If you want legal advice, please retain an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. The opinions expressed here belong only the individual contributor(s). © All rights reserved. 2010.