My video interview with RiskCommunities regarding additional insureds and indemnity agreements for tech firms
Julie Davis of Risk Communities asked me to speak with her again about insurance coverage issues for high tech firms. Here is how Risk Communities described the video interview:
Technology firms are rich in contractual relationships of all types. Often those contractual relationships spark a discussion, or changes in business insurance policy provisions for many firms.
In the latest RiskCommunities Video, we interviewed Scott Godes [formerly] of Dickstein Shapiro LLP, to address some of the top questions asked about Additional Insured and Indemnity Agreements. The top questions covered in our video interview include:
- What does it mean to be an Additional Insured?
- What does a Certificate of Insurance tell the Certificate holder?
- How does a deductible or self-insured retention apply in the context of Additional Insured coverage?
- Is there Insurance coverage available for Indemnity agreements?
- Does the contract affect the obligation to purchase additional coverages?
This blog is for informational purposes only. This may be considered attorney advertising in some states. The opinions on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of the author’s law firm and/or the author’s past and/or present clients. By reading it, no attorney-client relationship is formed. If you want legal advice, please retain an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. The opinions expressed here belong only the individual contributor(s). © All rights reserved. 2011.
Pingback: My video interview with RiskCommunities regarding additional insureds and indemnity agreements for tech firms « Insurance.BlogNotions - Thoughts from Industry Experts