Join me at the NetDiligence Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum June 11-13, 2014.
Looking to attend a great conference where you can learn about cyber risks, cyberinsurance, data breaches, data privacy, cyberattacks, and more? Then you should join me for the NetDiligence® Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum. Hosted by HB Litigation Conferences, it will take place June 11-13, 2014 at the Hyatt at the Bellevue, Philadelphia, PA.
The event will be chaired by:
- Robert Jones, AIG
- Paul Miskovich, Axis Pro
- Jennifer Rothstein, Kroll
- Jim Giszczak, McDonald Hopkins
- Tim Stapleton, Zurich
- Risk Manager Liaison: Darin Bielby, Navigant
I’ll be a speaker on a panel discussing the “Crime Coverage & Cyber Insurance,” presenting at 9:00 am, Friday morning, June 13. Our panel will discuss:
- Coverage in common loss scenarios
- Discussion of recent claims
- Court decisions impacting coverage
- Standard Crime & Cyber policy forms
Our panel and moderator will include:
- Nick Economidis (moderator), Beazley
- Scott N. Godes, Barnes & Thornburg
- John Merchant, Freedom Specialty
- David Lewison, AmWINS
- Robert Olausen, ISO
- Chris Liu, AIG
This blog is for informational purposes only. This may be considered attorney advertising in some states. The opinions on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of the author’s law firm and/or the author’s past and/or present clients. By reading it, no attorney-client relationship is formed. If you want legal advice, please retain an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. The opinions expressed here belong only the individual contributor(s). © All rights reserved. 2014.